Zee Tamizh

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,646
Sun DTH atleast give the channel in separate add on pack. But in Tata Sky, we cant get it like this too. :cry:

TataSky atleast gives Colors channel in Addon Pack, but Sun DTH doesnt :cry:

I least bother about Colors. I need Zee Tamil. Tata Sky is cheating us by not adding Tamil Channel. :wall:

yes who need colors channel in SouthIndia,As they are adding Hindi Channels,they should also add Tamil Channels also

@ganesh,First it may come as a Free to Air channel. If they need to survive in the Tamil Channels war, they will surely start as a FTA channel.

Would love to see Zee Tamil. Hope it is a FTA.

I sent an email to nodal office,regarding new channels like isaiaruvi,Raj plus and musix,Jaya Max,Vasanth Tv and Zee Tamil channel,when it is launched.I sent a mail abt this to them.Guys u also try to send one email to the nodal office asking for these channels.Then only they will take some step.If one person asks for that,they will not do anything.So try to send one email per person.All the sun direct tamil people here pls send an email.Then only it will work:thumbsup::dance:

Dont worry pradeep.see the quote below.

Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd, one of the country's leading entertainment groups, is all set to launch its Tamil channel again. Zee Tamizh, the new 24 hours entertainment channel, will be launched with in six months so said by the group's South CEO G Ramprasad yesterday. According to him, they will come out with a Malayalam channel too along with the Tamil channel.

"The Tamil channel world is not new to Zee Group. We launched Bharathi TV, an entertainment channel, 5 years back which was a failure due to many reasons. What we lacked was technical expertise as well as good content. We hope that our new team will be able to handle the channel now and make it a huge success."

The company, he said, had recruited V Chandrasekhar as the business head for Zee Tamizh and is scouting for a person to lead the Malayalam channel. The group is also planning to distribute the channel to all subscribers through DTH players like Sun, Tata and Dish with clear signals.:thumbsup:

Source: One India[/quote]

@vln_arun, thanks for the info machi...

The company, he said, had recruited V Chandrasekhar as the business head for Zee Tamizh and is scouting for a person to lead the Malayalam channel. The group is also planning to distribute the channel to all subscribers through DTH players like Sun, Tata :thumbsup: and Dish with clear signals.

Thanks for the info arun.Also waiting for other mentioned tamil channels:thumbsup:

Back