• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 8,469

yessgee

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 750 UL
Why is Zee Telugu not a part of any DTH package other than Dish TV, while other Zee channels are available?:confused:

Why is Zee Telugu not a part of any DTH package other than Dish TV, while other Zee channels are available?:confused:

I guess SUN is not yet finalize its deal with Zee network. Once they announce their pay channels info, probably this issue would be sorted out.

i think that they have finalised their deal with ZEE..because sun tv package is available in dish tv..so i think it will soon be available in sun direct..

For Andhra people Best choice among the Dishtv,Tata Sky and sun dth is none other than DISH TV.The lot Telugu popular channels are covering in dish tv other than any other Dth service. Channels which are covering in dish tv are...

1.Zee Telugu (Exclusively for Dishtv customers only)
2.Etv Telugu
3.Etv2
4.Maa Tv
5.Gemini Tv
6.Teja Tv
7.Gemini Music
8.Gemini News
9.DD Sapthagiri

Advantages of DISH TV Compare to any other Dth ( Tata Sky and Sun dth ):-

1. Zee telugu is the channel only coming in Dish tv network other than any Dth. For the next two years zee has a contract with telugu cinema industry, that conveys for the next two yrs all telugu popular movies should telecast on Zee telugu only.

2.Zee telugu will never come on other DTH service because it offering a lot amount to telecast.
Tatasky will not take this due to higher price and sun dth will not include this due to rival b/n zee and sun channels and if they include zee telugu popularity will gain.

3.Compare to Tatasky for regional boquey cost for Dish tv is less.
Dish tv(for regional package)--150/-
Tatasky(for same reg packg)--200/-
Sun dth(only for regional-----)--May be 100 to 150
4.According to Quality There is no difference b/n any dth because all are direct to satellite. In andhra pradesh Dish tv signal strength is 80-90 percent. Im getting 80 percent signal strength.And from last two months they are providing large dia dish’s to avoid signal problems in rainy seasons.
5.Zee sports also a exclusive channel for Dish tv.

6.Flexible to change packages whenever we want in Dish tv. But in sun dth not possible to change package.U have to pay 2000/year at a time for 76 channels.

7.The initial cost of tatasky is higher than dishtv and difference around 1000/-

8.Dishtv will reach u next when u place the order which opposite to tatasky.

9.Tatasky is advertizing more compare to any other dth service due to this publicity only all are telling this word but this is waste of money
10. Finally if u buy tatasky or sun dth u are Big losser and God will also not save you and this is a big mistake as u does in ur life .

10. Finally if u buy Tata Sky or sun dth u are Big losser and God will also not save you and this is a big mistake as u does in ur life .

So u decided to market for DIsh TV here :P ...

If you are fan DISH TV that is ur choice...If i like SUN DTH that is my wish...and if some other likes TATA Sky that is his views...here we are discussing the adv and disadv of various DTH platforms and some technical issues.Choosing the a particular DTH platform is customer's(ie indiviual's choice)...saying other DTH users as "losers and God will also not save you" is non of ur business...:madness:

Finally , i don't think this place for marketing...:mad:

For Andhra people Best choice among the Dishtv,Tata Sky and sun dth is none other than DISH TV.The lot Telugu popular channels are covering in dish tv other than any other Dth service. Channels which are covering in dish tv are...

1.Zee Telugu (Exclusively for Dishtv customers only)
2.Etv Telugu
3.Etv2
4.Maa Tv
5.Gemini Tv
6.Teja Tv
7.Gemini Music
8.Gemini News
9.DD Sapthagiri

Advantages of DISH TV Compare to any other Dth ( Tata Sky and Sun dth ):-

1. Zee telugu is the channel only coming in Dish tv network other than any Dth. For the next two years zee has a contract with telugu cinema industry, that conveys for the next two yrs all telugu popular movies should telecast on Zee telugu only.

2.Zee telugu will never come on other DTH service because it offering a lot amount to telecast.
Tatasky will not take this due to higher price and sun dth will not include this due to rival b/n zee and sun channels and if they include zee telugu popularity will gain.

3.Compare to Tatasky for regional boquey cost for Dish tv is less.
Dish tv(for regional package)--150/-
Tatasky(for same reg packg)--200/-
Sun dth(only for regional-----)--May be 100 to 150
4.According to Quality There is no difference b/n any dth because all are direct to satellite. In andhra pradesh Dish tv signal strength is 80-90 percent. Im getting 80 percent signal strength.And from last two months they are providing large dia dish’s to avoid signal problems in rainy seasons.
5.Zee sports also a exclusive channel for Dish tv.

6.Flexible to change packages whenever we want in Dish tv. But in sun dth not possible to change package.U have to pay 2000/year at a time for 76 channels.

7.The initial cost of tatasky is higher than dishtv and difference around 1000/-

8.Dishtv will reach u next when u place the order which opposite to tatasky.

9.Tatasky is advertizing more compare to any other dth service due to this publicity only all are telling this word but this is waste of money
10. Finally if u buy tatasky or sun dth u are Big losser and God will also not save you and this is a big mistake as u does in ur life .

Ha Ha ... may be this is the great joke of the 2007 .. very sorry to dish tv commissioning agent ..I dont know abt the services of TS , but I already got ur dish tv and now sun dth also .. I know the merits and demerits of both dth .. YOU first try to understand abt both dth services ..fully and continue ur work as dish tv broker ...all the best..

hey rkp398, Why did u start a new thread when already there is thread for Zee telugu. And stop ur marketing is the forum, u dont have any right to comment ""losers and God will also not save you" :madness:. Its individual choice, I hope u r not commissioned by Dish tv for their marketing:P

Mr.rkp398 i want to know the money given by DISH tv for marketing their product in this forum...I think ZEE telugu will come very soon in sun direct..bcz marans never allow other competative firm to flourish....

This has been tradition in all sections including Tata Sky lot of them sell tatasky here in tatasky section also. if we point fingers at this guy then it should be equally applicable to other users who post great about tatasky.

This has been tradition in all sections including Tata Sky lot of them sell tatasky here in tatasky section also. if we point fingers at this guy then it should be equally applicable to other users who post great about tatasky.

Well said Mr.Dhoni....

Back