Zee Telugu

• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 8,469
No one is criticizing nobody, but only abt the type of words used, its upto the individual to support the product, but he can not force others to agree with him. and he can not say the person who uses Dish is the most clever others are fools. That the reason why people got offended. I agree that every one has own opinion which can be posted, but not forcing others to accept only his opinion.

No one is criticizing nobody, but only abt the type of words used, its upto the individual to support the product, but he can not force others to agree with him. and he can not say the person who uses Dish is the most clever others are fools. That the reason why people got offended. I agree that every one has own opinion which can be posted, but not forcing others to accept only his opinion.
I totally agree with u :thumbsup:

I also agree with you. No one should compel anybody to buy this or that.That is customers own choice.:yahoo:

So u decided to market for DIsh TV here :P ...

If you are fan DISH TV that is ur choice...If i like SUN DTH that is my wish...and if some other likes Tata Sky that is his views...here we are discussing the adv and disadv of various DTH platforms and some technical issues.Choosing the a particular DTH platform is customer's(ie indiviual's choice)...saying other DTH users as "losers and God will also not save you" is non of ur business...:madness:

Finally , i don't think this place for marketing...:mad:

Mydear vicky i have expressed my feelings that's it I m not getting any personnel benifit through this And I m working in TATA pune.I think this is the best place to express my feelings thats why i written. And My Ambition is to TAKE DECISION WHILE PURCHASING DTH IN ANDHRA(FR TELUGU PEOPLE).Because after taking any dth that should be satisfied 100%.

I will say sorry if anybody hurts. But these are the facts what i have observed.im not saying the person who uses Dish is the most clever others are fools.But make a wise decision while purchasing any DTH.
"ANY WRONG IF U OBSERVED IN MY POST PLEASE WELCOME"
Because my ambition is make good choice and enjoy well.
saying other DTH users as "losers and God will also not save you" is non of ur business...
For this quote i dont say any thing.Because if u are watching zee telugu u will understand.
Zee telugu is covering lot of movies
1.Bommarillu
2.Godavari.....and Lot more telugu block busters.......

Ha Ha ... may be this is the great joke of the 2007 .. very sorry to dish tv commissioning agent ..I dont know abt the services of TS , but I already got ur dish tv and now sun dth also .. I know the merits and demerits of both dth .. YOU first try to understand abt both dth services ..fully and continue ur work as dish tv broker ...all the best..

Ok u tellme about tatasky. ur always welcome to place truths before the media. u will be most welcome person and tell me the merits and demerits of both dth.Because people wants truth. and just limit ur words dish tv broker .ok If u know something tell here...............

This has been tradition in all sections including Tata Sky lot of them sell tatasky here in tatasky section also. if we point fingers at this guy then it should be equally applicable to other users who post great about tatasky.

Thank you for supporting but i think u r also not supported.u also thinking that im a dishtv supporter.mydear dhoni My intention is not to support any dth.We are purchasing the dth with 3000-5000/- rupees. if we want change after buy any dth we have to loss our investment.My intention is if any body wants these mentioned channels i recomended this dish tv.Nothing more than that.
Sun plays more games with telugu people.They give free for tamilnadu and for andhrapradesh they will put conditions.definitely People will attract to their publicity like more telugu channels and low monthly rental.
Zee telugu they will add after 6 Months to 1 year and increase rates of monthly rental.At that time we are helpless.........
My main intention is save the telugu people from Maran's Sun dth Trap

Dera rkp,

I would be limited my words,if u were limited yourself by giving merits Dish and demerits of Tata(Sky or SUN Direct.But you went ahead by criticizing the other DTH users.

My main intention is save the telugu people from Maran's Sun dth Trap

Well, what to say.The rabbit is out of Hat.Go ahead.:) Save us from Maran :hysterical:

Well mr rkp ... i dont want to blame U as a broker , but ur words feels like that .. i am able to feel ur feelings .. u should also try to feel the others feelings ..bcoz every body got own idea to purchase a connection ..so u dont want to blame others decision ..I already got Dish TV connection now I moved to SUN DTH .. bcoz it is my wish .. U first try to save urself from any lose ..and in future others ..ok ?

stop this useless post.Instead of posting against each other why dont you people concentrate on helping users in their particular dth section as they use it themselves. Those who have Sun dth now will be better persons to post here instead of dishtv and Tata Sky users who definately will be against sun dth and post something bad.

I was informed by my dealer that Zee Telugu will be available on SUN DTH from end Jan. 2008.:thumbsup:

Back