ZXDSL 531B Modem- Internet Sharing & Lan Sharing Prb

• Thread starter Thread starter ankit_sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11,559
Off course- its EnabledHere is the Problem Point by PointWhat I want-----I want Network between my laptop and Pc so that i can share filesi-- want to surf net simultaneously in my laptop and Pc when connectedRight now i can surf net simultaneously from Pc and laptop after tueing my ADSL Router to PPPoe mode and putting my username and pasword, prb with this settings is that even if i just want to tranfer files between the pc& laptop i have to switch on the modem and as soon as its switched on its connected to internet also.Under current settings i can access share files of my laptop from pc but not from laptop to Pc.

are the PC drives formatted with NTFS?have you changed some user group permission settings?make sure that in tools--->folder options--->view "use simple file sharing(recommended)"is checked.

Network Setup wizard gives error=====could not complete network setup
give the exact description of error along with any error code.

i think it is not possible..i am also facing same problem. i can access my laptop from desktop but when i try to access my desktop from laptop it is not allowing me. using same bsnl modem

Back