100% Confirmed List of Channel Getting Added on d2h !!

I will post the SS of HD channels......

Sorry Jaymin Bhai. I saw ur post just now ;)

@Jaymin , maybe you can add in that thread as well.

^^^^Yea it is supposed to be removed.Neo sports will remain it seems.Dont know all confused.

Only NEO Cricket is going. Sports will remain as it is.

Jaymin Bhai will happy now. As per his requirement, 2 Music channels M Tunes HD and UTV stars HD added. Also he will be able to watch comedy circus in HD from 28th May on SET HD.

My STB is still showing ST1 btw. So its just something that they will change at their backend, which is a manual thing.@ Mascot....yeah but sadly i think Comedy Circus is ending in May itself, mainly due to Indian Idol returning. The comic artistes, the judges, everyone have been creating a fuss around the May closure date since last 2-3 months now.

My STB is still showing ST1 btw. So its just something that they will change at their backend, which is a manual thing.

@ Mascot....yeah but sadly i think Comedy Circus is ending in May itself, mainly due to Indian Idol returning. The comic artistes, the judges, everyone have been creating a fuss around the May closure date since last 2-3 months now.

Okie. So after Comedy Circus, there will be " Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega " and after that Comedy Circus will be back.

Till then enjoy CID and Indian Idol.

Okie. So after Comedy Circus, there will be " Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega " and after that Comedy Circus will be back.

Till then enjoy CID and Indian Idol.

You forgot KBC!

Back