List of Channels getting Removed form d2h Platform !!!

Actually i havent been able to find these stuff. Can u post a link to that?

See Buddy, These many requests combindly on last 3 posts of Videocon d2h for 9XM. If you further go to prevoius posts of d2h, would find lots many.

Yeah i know that thing! I also follow that page regularly. thats why i specifically said in my post - "I may be wrong", despite the fact that they add a new channel.I want to see the 6 test channels u talked about.

Yeah i know that thing! I also follow that page regularly. thats why i specifically said in my post - "I may be wrong", despite the fact that they add a new channel.

I want to see the 6 test channels u talked about.

Shit Man !!! I thought you were asking for 9xm comments. :D

Follow Test Card Ones:

Videocon d2h on ST 2 at 88.0°E - LyngSat

Ok. But the Test cards dont seem to be "HD". Or is it that no such detail is given in respect of HD? Hadnt seen this when they were about to add the 6 Star Channels. Wud have got a clear idea how it appeared!

Even I am following lyngsat since last one month . So unable to comment how it looked before recent launch of HD Channels. Bt few things I doubt 9XM still reflecting here.

May be they wud have just stopped showing that channel to everyone......but that wud be foolish to say the least. I dont need to xplain why foolish! :D

Foolish :p yes they are :D

----------

Instead they can do opposite and can remain leading DTH for Q2 and Q3 too !!!

By last scan there were total channels 213 but yesterday it shown (SD Channels) 215. They added new channels / they get back 2 removed channels back?

Back