List of Channels getting Removed form d2h Platform !!!

I didn't find it interesting enough to watch it. Already we get all sports update on ESPN and Ten Sports. So one dedicated channel for sports news is not required. Its just a Channel count, nothing else .

Then very shortly, we will get a Mail saying "ESPN News" is being discontinued. may be they can fit in Sony Mix!

Hopefully. and Sony Pix in place of that would be too good. Sometime I feel if I would have been in Channel Package Designing, I would have make the best package which would be demanding by public and profitable to company :p

Anyone will wish to do that.But when u r at the top, u dont see the particular sect of people in which v r. U see all the sects, demanding different things for free or low prices.

HiPowerVision is also getting removed...?D2h is gonna lost lots of x'ian customers in kerala including me.please confirm the source of this news and whn it is going to be removed?ThanksAmmu

Thanks for info. Also came to know that Vasanth TV (Channel No - 823) had been moved to DARSHAN ACTIVE in place of Power Vision.

Yes, i think u should have got this message if u r on D2h.Just check out the message that tells u that "Day & Night News will be removed".In that message only they have named this channel too. Since Day & Night News was mentioned first, hardly anyone bothered what other channel was named. In fact i was still wondering that "Is that a channel?" But with ur post, its confirmed that it is a channel.@ Mascot.....See this was what i was telling - Niche market. We dont watch those channels, but theres a considerable market for them. lets see how many of the subscribers feel bad due to this.

Yes, i think u should have got this message if u r on D2h.

Just check out the message that tells u that "Day & Night News will be removed".

In that message only they have named this channel too. Since Day & Night News was mentioned first, hardly anyone bothered what other channel was named. In fact i was still wondering that "Is that a channel?" But with ur post, its confirmed that it is a channel.

@ Mascot.....

See this was what i was telling - Niche market. We dont watch those channels, but theres a considerable market for them. lets see how many of the subscribers feel bad due to this.

:D , its getting true. I am expecting more South Channels to be removed from Base Pack and would remain only in South Pack .

If they make it available in South packages, then i think they shud not put a lock on those packages saying "Only South Indian parts of the Nation can subscribe to South packs". The distinction based on geographical location shud be removed.And more realistic distinction can be actually based on some documents itself. A person of South India, or South Indian origin can be eligible to subscribe to the South packages, irrespective of where they live.

Actually II didn't got the logic of providing South Channels in Base Pack even though they already have separate South Packages.

----------

UTV STAR and WOI test card is now available on INSAT 2E/4A 83°EAST[3805/H/28499].

How can this be checked on d2h STB, any Idea ??

Back