Latest Airtel 4G Offers to Counter Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,888
i m on voda 346 for 1gb/day... lets see if voda give this kind of stuff
i have postpaid idea too ... they r hopeless... just waiting to get some time to ditch this useless idea

I am also very close to ditch my postpaid Idea connection now that prepaid offers are better.
But little bit worried that these prepaid offers may be withdrawn after sometime, while postpaid plans are usually not changed once subscribed.

recharge from balance by dialing *121*1#
this one is not letting me recharge. only shows the offer!

npRDSIu.png

i am not sure if you can recharge these offers using your prepaid balance unless they explicitly mention "reply with 1 to activate this offer..."

btw check on Airtel.in - Prepaid-Recharge if 70days offer is still being shown on your mobile number. if available, proceed with the recharge. you will get 56days offer only, but you can claim with CC that 70days offer is still being shown on the website and get it activated.

showing 56days on webiste also.

I don't if its a glitch or something, Airtel stopped charging me for calls and text messages since March 2017. Earlier i used to recharge for 299 UL Calls + 4 GB 4G but the last time I used this best offer was on February 2017. Anyone experiencing the same ?

In March, I recharged for Rs. 349 and got 1GB/day and unlimited local and STD calls for 28 days.

In April, they boosted the Rs.349 RC to 2GB/day.

But, I recharged for Rs. 399 which offered 1GB/day and unlimited local and STD calls for 70 days!

I got an SMS saying that the Rs.244 and the Rs.399 RC are only valid for 56 days, if you recharge starting today.

Back