Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer

had to convert them to shortlinks. have sent a mail to cuelinks. if they refuse to fix this 'feature', would whitelist jio.com domain.

Its strange that they are allowed to run offers for 20-25days without approval!!

Lol my non-recharged sim is showing grace plan now.
Was showing Jio summer offer before.
Jio got all traits of old rcom. scared of porting my main no.

incoming should be working from all operators.

Yes incoming works from any network.

Outgoing on JIO to JIO free. Since most friends and family have JIO now --- it sufficient for me.

Internet 128kbps - sufficient for text whatsapp.

Lol my non-recharged sim is showing grace plan now.
Was showing Jio summer offer before.
Jio got all traits of old rcom. scared of porting my main no.
Don't do it, jio is not stable enough for calls yet though it works most of the times :(

I still get
  • All lines on this route are busy error
  • Shitloads of cross-connections. (This should not happen on a digital network)
  • Random call drops for no reason. (Even if signal strength is full)
  • Can't connect a call till Airplane mode is switched on and off. Unexplained reason.
  • I miss several calls because my phone never rang but the opposite person tried 2-3 times.
  • Today 50 Mbps, tomorrow 2 Mbps at same place. Next day 30 Mbps. Random speeds.
  • Call quality (Choppy most of the times even Jio to Jio)
  • Calls to landline makes me hear my own echo. Problem with calls to any landline of MTNL.
My Jio is just a backup number because the network is as unreliable as Indian Monsoon.
I bet even Big Ambani uses Airtel/Voda as main number. Jio cannot be used as a main number.

Cross-connections, I thought I was the only one and the frequency of this is a lot. One time I could hear two people talking about some shading business, and that was the last time I used Jio for calling. Speeds have improved a lot but are still slow than Airtel 4g at my place. Interesting I got a message from Airtel few days back that they are upgrading the network and if I cannot get a signal, I should restart my phone. From next day I get Airtel 4g anywhere in my home where as before it was limited to just 1 room.

Back