150 MB limit there or not !

• Thread starter Thread starter compuboy_r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,875
i downloaded maximum 3 GB in one day... in morning speed was whopping 300 KB/s and i was soo happy that no money was deducted but after one day those bastards deduced 7 Bloody days! now that "unlimited internet" also now i m using LAN STEALTH no need to worry about download.. no limits :DIts just cheating the cheaters :D

From when r u doing this,really were ur days intact.Where to get this Lan Stealth.

Could you PM me the link for Lan Stealth..(P.S. I think thats allowed mods..?)Thanks..

Originally posted by justtj@May 1 2005, 04:59 PM
i downloaded maximum 3 GB in one day... in morning speed was whopping 300 KB/s and i was soo happy that no money was deducted but after one day those bastards deduced 7 Bloody days! now that "unlimited internet" also now i m using LAN STEALTH no need to worry about download.. no limits :D

Its just cheating the cheaters :D
[snapback]8681[/snapback]
[/quote]

And u think u will pass speed cap with it

That's right. All the incoming and outgoing data is counted at the Sify SAM server where it's recorded against the external IP that is assigned to us. How can an application local to our machine influence these loggings on the Sify SAM server? It wouldn't work on Sify I bet.

I had started a thread earlier saying i had done the same thing. Just today i chked my account and its been docked 3 days . It was supposed to end on 5th May . So it clear those @#$@##@$% wait for the last day to give u the shock. I asked the sify representative many times and he said no there is no restriction on the download limit for 96 only for 128. But i guess cheats will alyways be cheats!

Back