How to stay within 150 MB limit for day time?

• Thread starter Thread starter neo2005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,718
Originally posted by jabronni16@Jan 18 2006, 01:08 PM
i have the same package as u mate. download chameleon clock its an awesome auto shutdown program. my pc shuts down everyday at 8am so i never exceed the 150 mb limit. u can ym me on jabronni16 if u got any problems with it.
[snapback]39622[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks jabronni16. I thought would check out some reviews of the chameleon software and stumbled upon Shutdown Machine 1.1. It is what I was looking for and best of all its freeware and it has a 5 star rating on download.com. it is just 625 KB executable. No installation or hassels!!!
Thanks for making me stumble on the software which I think is a must have for all sify users or users any other services with download limitations.
Decide for yourselves. Heres the link:

http://www.download.com/Shutdown-Machine/3...tml?tag=lst-0-3

or just go to download.com and search for Shutdown Machine 1.1

Cheers all!

Originally posted by neo2005@Jan 18 2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks jabronni16. I thought would check out some reviews of the chameleon software and stumbled upon Shutdown Machine 1.1. It is what I was looking for and best of all its freeware and it has a 5 star rating on download.com. it is just 625 KB executable. No installation or hassels!!!
Thanks for making me stumble on the software which I think is a must have for all sify users or users any other services with download limitations.
Decide for yourselves. Heres the link:

http://www.download.com/Shutdown-Machine/3...tml?tag=lst-0-3

or just go to download.com and search for Shutdown Machine 1.1
Cheers all!
[snapback]39704[/snapback]
[/quote]

if tht program works then good. but the thing is some programs wont let the comp shutdown when the sify client is on, but chameleon clock has an additional option to close all programs before shutting down. im not trying to persuade u to get it, but just in case the program u got doesnt work, get mine, its really good. and plus
its got various other options too. :)

jabronni16 chkd out those fancy options for calendar and timer but I keep minimal things on the comp since most programs stay in startup and slow the computer. The Force shutdown feature of the Shutdown Machine program overrides sify or any other program. Cheers all!

Back