2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,893
Well, As I was saying, Bangladesh are now in a position that SL was in 1992-93 & Zimbabwe in 1998-99, where you would say from from an expected 10-0 result, they were starting to cause the odd upset or two & finish with 9-1 or 8-2 over say a ten-match period. And henceforth, they may either go the SL way or the Zim way...

Yes, and to go the SL way, atleast at this moment, they shudnt start behaving like World Beaters. They behave in such a way as if they are invincibles! Thats not right.

if this was held in india or sl bangladesh may have not reached this far
Oh please! When India did not perform well in England and Australia, people said that the team will do well on Subcontinental pitches. And now when they fail in Bangladesh, people say that do will do well in India. What if India loses in India too, what excuse will people have?

They realised this after 2 days had gone by?? Trying different gimmicks just to get the cup!

^ If you had seen the match, they had complained during the match itself, though the umpire wasn't interested.

But then the article came 2 days later, so i thought they were sleeping!

It isn't like the Board would start writing the report while the match was still on. Being an official complaint, there is a delay involved. That said, I don't see any point in this complaint. It isn't like F1 or some other sport where a decision can be reversed.

They will not get the cup that's sure, just want to do a hue and cry to get attention..

Back