24: Live Another Day (2014)

• Thread starter Thread starter rvisharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2,291
rvisharma said:
I have watched every episode of Chuck :pirate:, but that was when i started watching non desi tv shows and i liked pretty much every show. Now that i have watched quality shows and don't know if i would like it or not.
Don't let anyone make you believe otherwise. Chuck is great. It had heart, it had humor. It had great music. Judging a series by the pilot is a fool's errand. Any way, Chuck got better as the first season progressed. The second season imo is one of the single best season of any show. The first half the third season was messed up. The later seasons weren't as good. The reasons for the creative ups and downs of Chuck were many. One of the prime reasons was that the show kept getting canceled and uncanceled. The writers had to write quite a few finales.
My ratings of Chuck:
S01: Decent
S02: Great
S03E01-E08 - Bad arc
S03E090E13 - things got better
S03E14-E19 - Good
S04E01-E13 - Good
S04E14-E24 - Forgettable
S05E01-E13 - Ran on fumes with the occasional brilliance
BTW, Yvonne Strahovski wasn't part of the original 24. She was great on Chuck. Dexter didn't use her well. But then, the last 4 seasons of Dexter were bad.

I did love that show. Chuck finale was first time i watched any TV series finale and it was heart warming.
balajik said:
She was great on Chuck. Dexter didn't use her well. But then, the last 4 seasons of Dexter were bad.
Completely agree on this part.

So i can start watching from the 1st episode right? I mean this isn't connected with the previous version?

They are attacking wikileaks. I am going to stay away. Looks like a political propaganda.

Back