32" LED/LCD TV within ₹ 30,000

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
After my 40" LED Turning into a crap in a small period of 2 years , I have no option left than to buy a new TV. This time I am scared to invest huge money and looking for the cheapest and best possible LED/LCD out there.. Please help me out. 1. It should either carry 3-5 year warranty or having facility of extended warranty .2. Should be in between price dance of ₹25000 to ₹ 30000.3. Preferable brand : LG, Samsung , Panasonic, Philips. Thanks in advance.

lol. they are the laziest douchebags in the retailing industry. i had to make 3 trips to their store to get them to install a lcd tv i purchased from them. and i have heard similar horror stories from other folks related to products which requires installation.

Upvote 0
One More Story :
One of my friend recently purchased Refrigrator from Reliance Digital and it is faluty from Day 1. He is still fighting to sort that out.

Upvote 0
IndianMascot said:
On a beautiful day, screen turned yellowish. When Sony engineer got time to visit after 3 days of complaint, he came and shocked me saying panel has become faulty and I have to pay 25,000 for new panel.Not only that he took 200 + service tax for saying this me.
Same thing happened with me with Samsung fridge, 4min service guy says get new fridge ! Got LG fridge that ain't that good either, thermostat needs to be set at particular level or it wont cool :

Upvote 0
Is it safe and advice able to buy TV from snapdeal? Same thing happened with me with Samsung fridge, 4min service guy says get new fridge ! Got LG fridge that ain't that good either, thermostat needs to be set at particular level or it wont cool :\
In that case Godrej is more reliable and their officials are reachable too.

Upvote 0
Ok I just love reliance and all their products I dont want to comment anything more on reliance because it makes my blood pressure really rise ...
Now coming to your TV its a game of luck .. I purchased my 37 inch Sony lcd 5 years back from grey market and touchwood no issues till now .. So if you want to save money you will get a good tv from grey market .. If you want warranty then be ready to shell out more and yes I really love reliance and all their products :peaceful:

Upvote 0

Back