4 million subscribers completed by tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Dip9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,383
All the five operators adding one million each means a healthy growth for DTH.

This must be having lots of rural subscribers, as in my area I have come across atleast 5 person who switched back to cable.

I am expecting this thread to flourish as the day progresses...........:hysterical:

This must be having lots of rural subscribers, as in my area I have come across atleast 5 person who switched back to cable.

They reached 4million subscribers. 2million might be still active out of which .5million will be waiting for expiry of their packs to switch over :grin:

In just my lane itself i see 2 Tata Sky Dishes no LNB or Cable at all. They even sold it to get few penny :rofl: My Tatasky expires next month unless i get freebie from them,so i might shift to Airtel IPTV or Digital TV.:thumbsup:

only people who have no idea about other DTH,or who get free view by way of coupons will stick and watch TS or TS+.

yep i guess 4 million is no of boxes sold and not the number of active users.

thats the problem for everyone as we are paying for the channels which doesnt belong to our mother tongue like for e.g am an tamil channel viewer and i do watch all english channels but am charged for telugu and other regional channels which i wouldnt even watch so TS should take some measure like different regional channel bouquet which is available in DISH TV but to be frank they wont take any steps

But then another problem will arise. They want minimum rs.125 from customers. TS already not having many Tamil channels. Would anyone pay Rs.125 for it when we see channel count as 8 or 9?

Back