4 million subscribers completed by tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Dip9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,383
TS and tamil viewers who value quality should worry. TS is looking for a cosmopolitan audience perhaps, who are comfortable with more than one language.

Tata Sky DTH and tamil viewers who value quality should worry. Tata Sky DTH is looking for a cosmopolitan audience perhaps, who are comfortable with more than one language.

They should first think to add One language channels properly.
Any viewer will want to have all this Language channels first and then only he will go for extra other language ones.

TS model is different. Do you have viewership data for for the top 5 regional channels in each language. Recently, I saw in a Cheenai cable tv home (non cas), except the top 8 popular channels, the rest (about 8) were ghosts!

Tata Sky DTH and tamil viewers who value quality should worry. Tata Sky DTH is looking for a cosmopolitan audience perhaps, who are comfortable with more than one language.

This is what I was also telling. Tamil viewers who value quality would worry having Tatasky. Tata Sky DTH is looking for cosmopolitan audience perhaps, who are not comfortable with tv. :D

Well thats a great achievement :wewin:

Tata Sky DTH model is different. Do you have viewership data for for the top 5 regional channels in each language. Recently, I saw in a Cheenai cable tv home (non cas), except the top 8 popular channels, the rest (about 8) were ghosts!
it maybe ghost or THE OMEN or HEAVEN i want my language channels for the amount i pay it is me(customers) who should say to add or remove channels but here its he(TS) who decides everything:notallowed:

it maybe ghost or THE OMEN or HEAVEN i want my language channels for the amount i pay it is me(customers) who should say to add or remove channels but here its he(Tata Sky DTH) who decides everything:notallowed:
So which operator listens to customers and add channels on customer's wish?

i knew that no operator cares for customers but expecting this solution from everyone and nobody is happy with any operators they would atleast have one reason for my point :irock:

i knew that no operator cares for customers but expecting this solution from everyone and nobody is happy with any operators they would atleast have one reason for my point :irock:
Means no operator cares for us, but we have to go with somebody. Thats why we are stuck with Tata Sky and become part of their 4 Million customer family (no matter happy or unhappy)

Back