4 million subscribers completed by tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Dip9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,383
YES, we should, thats our basic right to ask for service to which we pay.How many times have you mailed them to request for your channels?I have mailed several times, and I know the reply, but I still keep mailing, and also request you to do so. After continous & more requests, we can hope that our demand is honoured by them and we get our desired channels.

i do also have mailed them several times for addition of new channels but no use so it makes me hate TS more than anything :@

it maybe ghost or THE OMEN or HEAVEN i want my language channels for the amount i pay it is me(customers) who should say to add or remove channels but here its he(Tata Sky DTH) who decides everything:notallowed:

The thing which makes us more angry is when people try to justify ts's move to not to have Tamil channels. If TS is not having it they call it 'Ghosts' channel etc.,. Shame.

I agree that you want your language channels. Even I want my language channels. However, no DTH provider offers this facility of "add or remove channels by customers wishes". Even cable guy does not offer this. Don't blame Tata Sky alone. If you want, you can blame the entire industry including cable ;)

This is TS section where people tend to justify TS's bad move. So we have right to critise TS.

I was not replying to you. I was replying to Ayan

I wasn't even interested in replying to you. It was a general post and not a reply to you. BTW this reply is just for you :D

I was not replying to you. I was replying to Ayan

I think you dont know there is a "quote" button when u want to post you can quote a particular post so that it doesnt create useless posts.

I agree that you want your language channels. Even I want my language channels. However, no DTH provider offers this facility of "add or remove channels by customers wishes". Even cable guy does not offer this. Don't blame Tata Sky alone. If you want, you can blame the entire industry including cable ;)

Tata Sky DTH always does make a comment that we only add popular channels in our platform so do u think Tata Sky DTH has only the popular channels;) and if so then u consider INDIA TV and NEPAL1 are very popular channels :grin:to be added in their platform and other non-added channels in regional language are unpopular hope a better reply from u :readtherules:

----------

I think you dont know there is a "quote" button when u want to post you can quote a particular post so that it doesnt create useless posts.

maybe he would have missed his spectacles at the time of posting:whistle:

Back