4 million subscribers completed by tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Dip9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 7,383
:grin:

i do also have mailed them several times for addition of new channels but no use so it makes me hate Tata Sky DTH more than anything :@
You are right, if we mailing them several times, but they are not responding positively, then it gives reasons for its customers to shout.
BTW despite all this flaws, I like to look at half filled glass, and be satisfied with it. I also try to fill the remaining half, instead of emptying the existing half filled too, and ending up with nothing :)

You are right, if we mailing them several times, but they are not responding positively, then it gives reasons for its customers to shout.
BTW despite all this flaws, I like to look at half filled glass, and be satisfied with it. I also try to fill the remaining half, instead of emptying the existing half filled too, and ending up with nothing :)

so you will be doing only half things?Half knowledge is dangerous.Better be happy with half glass rather than going for filling it more than its capacity and breaking it down.

Half glass filled with what? and what you fill the remaing? :o

good question. Half glass filled with :hysterical:

@ S.V.K ur comment is like cinema dialogue:icry: and will not be applicable for normal life :iomg:

so you will be doing only half things?Half knowledge is dangerous.Better be happy with half glass rather than going for filling it more than its capacity and breaking it down.
I am extremely sorry to use the language which your bird-brains didnt understand.
'Half-filled glass' means something good still exists, but you guys are only looking only at half-empty, means non-existing things. Anyways can't blame you for what you are doing here, as you are just doing your jobs for what you are paid, by SUN DIRECT (breaking news!)

bird-brain: Small brain

Back