• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,902
ISP
Internet on Cable
guys 512kbps ul is now available in kolkata check the official website
Calcutta Telephones :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
i have a query what will be the upload speed on this plan?:P:Pi hope its not 128kbps:)

Dude, it's all over india.and i think upload speed will be 512 kbps as 256UL subscribers get 256 kbps upload speed.

Dude, it's all over india.
and i think upload speed will be 512 kbps as 256UL subscribers get 256 kbps upload speed.
can you confirm it plz i am going to apply for bsnl broadband within these days:Pi have given 100bucks to the lineman and he has told that i will get broadband within a month sure:thumbsup::yahoo:

@vishalraowhat's your problem yaar ? Got a bengalee GF and she taught you this ?Anyway, You have to pay the linemen here.I didn't pay because my uncle is a retired employee of BSNL (same exchange ,so he knows every lineman in my locality) .In my opinion, It's better to pay the linemen ,who are contract labour (get only Rs. 2500-3000 per month) than tips to the waiters in a restaurant.@bajechheleFrom which exchange you are? Contact the Commercial Officer of your exchange.

@bajechhele
From which exchange you are? Contact the Commercial Officer of your exchange.
from jadavpore exchange my lineman loves me very much because i give him tips[100bucks for new connection]past year i had never problem with my bsnl landline or broadband because i gave him 100bucks for new connection but i had to surrender my broadband+telephone as the local exchange had no circular to change home 900 plus to home 500:(

call 2421 -5000 for your query regarding 512 UL .

Regarding broadband related problem contact 2471-2000 .

All the best !

Here,I dont understand about giving tips to the linemen.I'm from hyderabad.I dont think i had any problem when installing my phone and broadband connection in hyd..When i applied for my broadband connection, i got it with in 9 days..( what happened is , i went to our local BSNL zonal office regarding my new BB connection on the 9th day after i applied for it. They asked me "what were yu doing since 3 days, we hav been calling you daily on your mobile(I was off to bangalore).and you didnt respond", i told them to come that day, a a bsnl engineer came that evening, installed my BB conn in a hurry, went away.thats it.So, i saved my 100 rupees.

Here no engineer comes to setup broadband.lineman comes with modem.
You have to set it up urself as they provide CD which is regularly referred by essbebe. If you still can't setup call the office.they will send a guy with laptop to set it up properly.

Even a person like me set it up without any engineer's help rather with help of that CD.

Back