• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 31,234

techfreek

Senior
ISP
Beam Fiber
There's Some broadband/IPTV/Cable Tv Company Called ACT which is has its services in Banglore,Nellore and Indore.

It offers 5mbps till 35 Gb and then 512kbps @ 1000 INR (Exc tax):cool2:

and installation charges are 500 INR.

Mind checking this site :: ACT Television ::
anyone from bangalore? Please check this out and Post back!

speed 210 plan would be okay coz Rs.150 more for just 8 GB(speed 510) doesn't make any sense

dude in that site there is something called subscription charges Check it properly. They are offering that 2mbps for 850( Exc Tax)

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Should i tell you one shocking news? this ACT(Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd) is a venture of Beam Telecom if u compare

AS24309 Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Broadband Internet Service Provider INDIA - bgp.he.net

AS18209 Beam Telecom Pvt Ltd - bgp.he.net

you'l understand clearly.. Both buy bandwidth only from TATA.

speed 210 - Rs.850 - 2 Mbps Till 8 GB beyond that 512 kbps speed 510 - Rs.1000 - 5 Mbps Till 16 GB beyond that 512 kbpsI dont care about the intial speeds. What lasts for the rest of 29 days does matter.

speed 210 - Rs.850 - 2 Mbps Till 8 GB beyond that 512 kbps
speed 510 - Rs.1000 - 5 Mbps Till 16 GB beyond that 512 kbps

I dont care about the intial speeds. What lasts for the rest of 29 days does matter.

Seriously,Lame plans! these plans are for people who just download once a while and browse the internet heavily.

Looks very affordable when you compare it to the big players.

@nirvanaforever is right.... My cousin got the ACT connection yesterday

Can u ask him to Update the details, Installation charges and experience so that other users can Opt for connection.

What he told me was he paid Rs500 non refundable installation charges. Speed is good .. no problem so far... We both were under the impression that whatever cable tv cable is there, that will be used for broadband too. But they installed a separate cable for broadband.

Back