• Thread starter Thread starter benjamin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,187

benjamin

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 384k Unlimited
Hi,Today i just Manual Tuned my Tv and i found 9x and 9xm in channel 34 and 58 respectively.Is it available on HATHWAY?

Even i saw those channels yesterday. 9x is very clear but 9xm clarity is poor as its been given in uhf bank. I hope these 2 channels are given in the SCV STB.:thumbsup:

its coming soon on stb.maran had a meeting with all cable reps.and has promised to give a total of 150 channels on stb.

guys can you tell me how many channels are coming in the SCV STB. I am getting 128 channels in digital mode of the SCV STB and they told me that by Feb 4 they will add 80 FTA channels but nothing has happend till now i think. Any updates please update here:thumbsup:

^@ajuravi,dont pour fuel on fire :| (just kidding)btw , in SCV STB , how many channels have u subscribed ? is it compulsory to have some package ? can't we just select 10 channels ?

To get 50+ FTA channels through SCV STB we need to subscribe a package which starts from Rs.25 to Rs.360(Exclusive of TAX). Currently i am subscribing to
SCV PEARL for Rs - 30 (exclusive of tax)Rs.30 per monthAXNAnimal PlanetHBONickelodeonCartoon NetworkDiscoveryPlus Over 50 FTA Channels in Digital Mode

Apart from this I am subscribing to Star Movies, Zee Studio, b4u movies, zee music, Discovery Travel and living.

overall I am paying Rs. 55 + 11 tax for a month to view these channels.

To get 50+ FTA channels through SCV STB we need to subscribe a package which starts from Rs.25 to Rs.360(Exclusive of TAX).

No packages starts from 10 Rupees, ESPN Star Sports Bouquet Check here Welcome to The Sun Network

Oh thank you very much for your information. I have not seen that ESS pack. So guys get a package for ESS and choose other channels for Rs. 5 and get all the FTA channels in digital mode:thumbsup:

Back