Aamir Khan as Sardar Jee in Tata Sky Ad

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10,923
the way of speaking is typical aamir khan :D some pictures were revealed earlier...

You people always treat sardar as ukkal ullu , pagal and 12 baj gaye

But in real he is champ . See Manmohan Sing (MMS) , who broght economic reforms in 1991 , and we eat his fruits . Later in 2008 he conclude Nuclear deal , and our childeren will eat their fruit

So guys Making sardar is really funny thing in Tata Sky , not a educted purpose
I think people will now prefer tata sky rather than Relaince big

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no one is mocking any community in the ad. i think that point is pretty clear. the ad has nothing that shows any perception about anyone or any community. a dad is annoyed with his kid because he watches too much tv on Tata Sky. he throws it out. period!his persona is just what it is. a persona.

o bhai Admins , agar tu sardar hota na pher tere ku pata chalta ,

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

it is something like we only see in something what we want to believe.for example, people who are biased against US believe that the nuclear deal was for their benefit only & india has made a loss by signing it.(btw all the details of nuke deal are still not made public, so we dont really know if somehow US indeed made some benefit out of it)also one of my sardarji friends cracks very good sardarji jokes & he laughs along with us. so, @ jdjain, just chill out!! :Dalso, it is said that if u can laugh on yourself, then u will live longer :P

we are one!!! indians

aamir has made this add because punjabi accent is becoming famous these days.
take example of movies,there is atleast one punjabi song in a movie,so as to make the movie popular

so stop criticising punjabi community or any other community

so what if jokes are made on sardars,
as a punjabi i dont mind jokes on sardars because sikh community is a respectable community, our guru's have done great things and we are getting the fruit of their good things
so what if someone makes the jokes
just ignore them

i am not against any community
i respect all communities

and in case of the adv. their is nothing offensive

and as rachit_1804 said
" it is said that if u can laugh on yourself, then u will live longer"
so jdjain2
just chill man!!!!

i saw this ad and nothing seems to be wrong. i wud say, if there are ppl who get offended then they need to get out of inferiority complex.(u see what u feel)

btw abt ad... get up of aamir was not so good.. he didnt look very old... beard clearly looked very fake.

Back