Tata Sky Aamir Khan TV Ad

• Thread starter Thread starter MonkeyBoy4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 6,231
Seen the new offer ad.. even yamraj is gayab.. If u happen to take a false 'Kasam(Promise)' everything goes gayab..If that is the case, I'm telling"Tata Sky is my favorite :p"Isko laga dala tho life jhingalala!

Big fan of aamir khan here. But i was disappointed to see that ad. I mean why does he even have to do that crap when he is on top of his career. And the concept of the ad is absolute bullshit,who will believe Tata is related to Bharosa and so called british crap Sky will give there best of technology. SRK looked better with Dish karo wish karo. Although i hate SRK and real fan of aamir. you shudn't had done this man !

Money makes people do everything.. The concept is bad.. but aamir makes it good :)Imagine husband and wife discussing Tata Sky on their first night.. :hysterical:Ps: Talking about first night, I liked the Lux cozi ad, where the husband uses scissors to cut the tag off the underwear.. that was super concept.. Even the Kabbadi Kabbadi for chloromint was much better..The latest Jaagore ad by Tata Tea is also good !! TataSky always sucks :hysterical:

Really liked the new Aamir khan commercial where both Tata's Trust and Sky's technology have been highlighted.I have Tata Sky at my place, and I guess thats the best in technology+trust in a brand that one can ask for. Sky, as most people would be aware, have years of technological research and insight behind them in bring out such a platform. Actually Sky brings in more than 20 years of satellite broadcasting experience to "Tata Sky" having started satellite broad casting in the late eighties and digital satellite broadcasting in 1998, they are considered the most widely accepted DTH platform in the world! :thumbsup:

I like it in Tamil more!The dubbing artist is great! ;)

Aamir has a penchant for trying different/stupid things that he normally wouldnt do in movies. Remeber some of those loony coke ads? But this bloody ad really takes the cake. Did TS think they are going to make sales with this? If the Ad makes the viewers squirm or roll with agony, it will soon translate into disgust and revulsion at the product. And who the hell in India knows about "SKY" anyway? On a side note I hope that bloody Ghajini releases soon. Getting tired of seeing Aamir in that queer look in samsung Ads. In the movie, he is supposed to be very serious as long as he in that getup.

Back