About BSNL SUPERSTAR 300 PLAN

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BSNL gets Hotstar Premium on board for broadband customers

BSNL launched the fixed-line broadband plan Superstar 300 for ₹749 a month, offering 300 gigabyte of downloads with 50 megabit per second download speed and thereafter unlimited data at 2 mbps for customers using its optical fibre connection.

"The pack offers 300 GB download at 50 Mbps speed bundled with a subscription of Hotstar Premium, giving customers the option to watch and enjoy non-stop entertainment and live sports including cricket world cup at their convenience," BSNL and Hotstar said in a joint statement.

Superstar 300 finally showed up for me in the self-care portal, so I submitted a request. Hopefully they would process the request.

c9WZwyF.png

K4qRV1q.png

Upvote 0

Source

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't see a point in arguing with them at this point, cause it serves no purpose. I will send a request letter by post which is much easier for me cause I am not in Kerala, even if I were, sending a letter by post is easier! :LOL:

I am not able to use selfcare app and my broadband it is saying no information available about my landline number. It has been 29 days since I took a connection

Upvote 0
When you change something on selfcare it goes to the concerned exchange and the they change it from their end, so it’s manual.

Upvote 0
I am not able to use selfcare app and my broadband it is saying no information available about my landline number. It has been 29 days since I took a connection

Not sure which app you are using but when we refer to the Self Care portal here, its this --> BSNL CUSTOMER CARE

You would be able to add your account with the account number and few other details, plus they send an OTP to the registered number as well.

I was able to able to add my account on the second day of activation, I just needed to call the customer care and get the account number etc.

Upvote 0
Ah good point.

I was able to submit a request today for plan change to Superstar 300, it finally showed up in the portal. Did you figure out how to actually get Hotstar activated?

Upvote 0
Not sure which app you are using but when we refer to the Self Care portal here, its this --> BSNL CUSTOMER CARE

You would be able to add your account with the account number and few other details, plus they send an OTP to the registered number as well.

I was able to able to add my account on the second day of activation, I just needed to call the customer care and get the account number etc.
Thanks I was able to login and I changed the plan to 1277 through the portal.
I got a reference number by sms. After 2 hours I got sms that my request processed successfully.

But my speed is still the same.
Will it take 2 or 3 days to take effect??

Upvote 0

Back