About BSNL SUPERSTAR 300 PLAN

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BSNL gets Hotstar Premium on board for broadband customers

BSNL launched the fixed-line broadband plan Superstar 300 for ₹749 a month, offering 300 gigabyte of downloads with 50 megabit per second download speed and thereafter unlimited data at 2 mbps for customers using its optical fibre connection.

"The pack offers 300 GB download at 50 Mbps speed bundled with a subscription of Hotstar Premium, giving customers the option to watch and enjoy non-stop entertainment and live sports including cricket world cup at their convenience," BSNL and Hotstar said in a joint statement.

My plan change request isn't processed even now. So I had submitted a complaint on the PG portal yesterday, today I got a call from the main office in Ernakulam and the lady told she'd just change it from her end soon.

Fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
pls do it on the selfcare portal. takes 5 mins.

Upvote 0
^ @aatuif I had requested through the self-care portal itself, but it hasn't been processed yet.

Upvote 0
It's finally done! 😌 Plan change got completed sometime late yesterday evening and this morning got an SMS saying Hotstar subscription has been activated as of yesterday 9 PM or so. Logged in to Hotstar and its all good.

9h4R7dL.png

The SMS I got said the following, the time closely follows the plan change request being marked as complete (2019-07-11 21:16:43), so it appears to be some automated process which creates the subscription.

Dear Customer, your Hotstar Subscription for Mobile No xxxxxxxxxx, for BSNL connection 0484-2xxxxxx has been Activated on 11/07/2019 21:21:47. For reference, Your Hotstar subscription Id is 440000xxxxxx . Please call BSNL Customer Care at 1500 for further queries. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Interestingly the FUP Topup page still has the older 500 GB profile displayed (it didn't even get updated to 600 GB as per the now Rs 849 plan that I was on till yesterday) 🤷‍♂️

BGij977.png

Upvote 0
Interestingly the FUP Topup page still has the older 500 GB profile displayed (it didn't even get updated to 600 GB as per the now Rs 849 plan that I was on till yesterday) 🤷‍♂️

BGij977.png

Where is this fup page? In selfcare portal? I also applied for plan change..How to check whether plan updated or not?

Thanks for your info

Upvote 0

Back