ACT Broadband: Extremely bad service :( Avoid connection in Indranagar zone.

Good to see ACTian finally replying to lokesh. Lokesh I feel you should contact ACT and let this forum know what happened. ACTian I am willing to take your connection (Rs. 999+taxes). So as I understand, if I make 1 year down payment upfront I get extra 25GB per month on the 50 GB FUP limit? In case within the year the FUP limits are increased, will I still get the benefit upon the increased FUP limit?

I have a Cisco wifi router and an Airtel modem, which i would have to return back upon disconnection. Do you provide a modem in monthly charge of 999? And what happens to the amount, if I find your service not satisfactory and want to disconnect? How much of the refund do I get and what kind of documentary proof or paperwork do would you be giving from your side to the customer upon payment....incase any issues arise customer has proof of his payment to ACT. And what is the waiting time for a new connection in Indiranagar?

And for former Airtel customers, did you just go to the Airtel office and surrender the modem and phone, or is the call to CC enough? Thanks.

Hi
thanks for your interest and normally it takes 2 days for new connection (even though we ask for 7 days) depending on the access point nearer to your location.

Any change in speed or FUP will automatically upgrade the existing customers - infact we have done the same during last upgrade from 5mbps to 10mbps that all the 5 mbps customers have been upgraded to 10mbps with a intimation. Incase of disconnection due to service or any other issue, then prorata amount will be deducted for the used period and remaing amount will be refunded. We sincerely request all customers to make cheque payment and payment receipt will be provided to the customers. Even if you do not have receipt still our CRM reflects the credit on your account which gets refunded on cancellation.

You are free to use your own wifi router and we do not liasion with airtel for the disconnection.

rgds

I have applied for the connection on 27th of March'12 near coles park and still awaiting for the response from the installation team. Please let me know what is the status on this...SAF No:14732 I have sent all the details in the email...either you can reply here on the email that would be awesome.. Thanks in advance.Extremely Extreamly bad service...

I have applied for the connection on 27th of March'12 near coles park and still awaiting for the response from the installation team.

Please let me know what is the status on this...SAF No:14732

I have sent all the details in the email...either you can reply here on the email that would be awesome..

Thanks in advance.

Extremely Extreamly bad service...

Dear Nawaz

As you are aware due to external issues on fiber routing there was delay and your account has been activated today.

your feedback is valuable for us to improve our service, pl feel free to write if you have any issues.

rgds

Back