ACT Fibernet FTTH Bangalore Review: 300 Mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter ryuk_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,431
U can upgrade your plan at any time. I have done it and you will be charged for it in pro rata basis. Not sure of downgrade though.

Tried doing it from their app and selfcare portal.

QAMnned.webp

This is the popup I get everytime.

I dont remember exactly what I did but I think it needs to be done manually by raising a request with cc. Or they may have changed the policy now. Not sure.

@ryuk_ I think you are locked to some welcome offer that's why you can't change for now. Once you move to monthly plans you might be able to change.

No. Shows the same msg to me as well. I think u need to manually request for the plan changes if u r currently on a long term plan.

One Month Review:​

Connection has been rock stable with no issues so far. It did go down once for like 10-15 mins in middle of the night once. I raised an SR just out of curiosity to see if I get a callback from the technician and he did call me in the morning to confirm if the issue still persists.
Speeds have been stable so far. Browsing and WFH experience is smooth just like it was in the beginning. I didn't restart the router yet and it is working just fine since last 1 month.
I paid almost 8k for 6 months 300mbps connection including the security deposit for the ONT which is on the expensive side if you compare with excitel or hathway. I personally prefer paying a little extra for peace of mind and connection quality. The only reason I didn't opt for excitel or hathway is because they seemed too good to be true and users reported a lot of problems for both ISPs.
Overall I am very satisfied with the connection and I can recommend it to folks looking to switch ISP in HSR Layout Bangalore.

Back