Act Gigabit Plan with OTT Apps for Rs. 1499

In Chennai they offer 5TB FUP for gigabit connection. 1999 plan is 500 Mbps but has the same 5TB FUP. I guess it's 3TB in Hyderabad?

I don't see the fup mentioned anywhere in Hyd plans.
It seems they don't provide any router with gigabit connection. Either they provide a lan cable till home or a switch based on their technical availability. For 500mbps too same thing, if we want router, then it is additional cost.

@AD2011

I'm listing out what I've seen and know to some extent. For all plans other than 1 gbps or up to say 300mbps (assuming), generally the OFC is connected to a switch and from there the customers will be connected through an ethernet cable to a router.

Now, for this 1gbps plan, the entire set up is placed in customer premises in a box (near to location of router) which has a switch for which the input is OFC. From the box an ethernet cable is connected to the router. No other connections will be given from this box to other customers is what I've been informed as this is inside my drawing room where the OFC ends.

On my router, I've seen getting a peak speed of around 890 to 920 mbps speeds for a straight line distance of up to 10ft to 12 feet on WiFi.

Yes the connection is under CG-NAT and my Asus router shows WAN IP starting with 10.

Planning to take static IP.

Back