• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,465

Kartik

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Tata Sky always remain focussed on increasing their revenue by whatever means they can. In continuing their prolonged tradition they have today launched an another interactive service called Actve Mall. At present, this interactive service comprises of exclusive mobile content like wallpapers, polytones, singtones, truetones, etc. Another profit making move from Tata Sky after they have increased the price of Sports Gold Add-On Pack. :wall:

ACTVE Mall juss checked the help channel...actve mall service has started working...it is for the truetones/monotones/polytones and wallpapers which is costing from Rs7 to Rs 15/-...i think the service is useless as we can download these things from internet for free...ACTVE mall is powered by hungama...:mad:a complete waste of space...instead they shud have added some good music channels

I agree with you. The prime purpose of TV/DTH is watching TV channels. All others are secondary. What is the purpose of giving all the crap except the required channels? :wall: And when will TS realize this? :@

true, u can have the same thing from internet for free.. but thats the deal, this is from television.. and i think its more like trying to give as many options as available to their user.. thats the whole piont of interactive services.. and these are options one can opt for if required or just ignore them.

I am not intersted in this service as these things can be downloaded from net itself........:huh:

The thing is internet penetration in india is very low. So i dont know how many people will be aware of the internet thing. The service has just started. They will add more products and service. Its all about choice. Nobody is forcing you to buy. If you dont, its fine but if you do, you have a choice to do so on television.

Back