Airtel 3G Video Calling

• Thread starter Thread starter mskg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 20,148
When I first saw this ad on TV I thought it's of Aircel Pocket Internet.The color of virtual windows and stuff are red and blue.Personally I feel the ad is stupid. An army person on a war situation, using N8? Bullshit.

also remember. his wife probably has a similar smartphone too. and both have airtel 3g. and he is on roaming. hehe.of course, from what i see soldiers use satellite phones at war fronts because there is no mobile connectivity there.

Oh! Yeh sali zindagi? The movie which started the Smooch trend in Bollywood?Airtel peepz are becoming expert gaining publicity and buzz what ever way possible.

Ajeeb si hai, dunno why people going gaga over her.

hehe. well. guys are probably going nuts over her adaye. noticing a lot of tweets about this ad on twitter.

Ajeeb si hai, dunno why people going gaga over her.

C'mon, we look at the shape.....nothing much else.....and the shape is pretty nice.

After all, most of us r fed up of the Plastic Dollies Kat, PC, Kareena et al.

Thats y these new chics become hot favourites.....

one fb friend had a status message that he luvs the new airtel 3g add I replied to him that u probly luv it becz there must be a hot chic in it and I hadn't even seen th add then lol :D plus if i google airtel new 3G add I wasnt even getting it I had to try some other way to actually find it out....and hehe everywhere ppl just wanna knw who the chic is and once the chic name everyone would wanna knw if they can find her nude anywhere lol

Back