Video Calling on 3G: Smartphone recommendations

• Thread starter Thread starter soumya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,571
@popcorn Not yet. But I will buy it soon. Tough to make a decision of whether to go for a 32 inch or smaller than that, as I am in a transferable job. But rest assured that I will buy the cellphones and the TV.

Is the screen size for Nokia C6 01 okay for video calling?

It has a 3.2" screen. Should be pretty decent. However, you are the best judge and if you have a look at it personally, you would be able to decide best. 3.2" might also be easier for you to hold (assuming you are a lady going by your username)

Galaxy S2 is too expensive for me right now. I am thinking of a phone under 25000/- My mind is on Galaxy S and HTC Desire S. Are they are any phones better than these two under 25000 rupees? I have also thought of buying Nokia C7 for my parents. Any other suggestions?

You can also consider Sony Ericsson Arc if you do not like the styling of Galaxy S or Desire S. :)

Getting a 25K phone just for video calling doesn't make too much sense IMO. There has to be a better justification.

Getting a 25K phone just for video calling doesn't make too much sense IMO. There has to be a better justification.

+1

Back