Airtel Broadband: airtel 1299 plan problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank41
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 7,822
^Yes. I have it on my bills. I use it for short bursts mostly.

----------

Check this, snapshots from my recent bills. Note the duration and the charge

ok so i used the sod and the result on speedtest.net was still the same as before. the u speed was 0.48 kbps and 0.12 kbps downlad........

@Shashank

Must be a line problem then. Tell the customer care about what you did and then tell them to fix the problem.

I checked out SoD and worked nicely for me. I experienced 1 Mbps for a few minutes, and then deactivated it. I got these speeds for that time -

SOD is pretty reliable from whatever I have noticed. Never faced an issue till date with it. :thumb:

when i changed my speed to 2 mbps the down speed came out to be 0.9 mbps and upload speed was 0.48 mbps.
plz.. help me what to do. i complaint it to the airtel but still no change of speed.
suggest what i can do at my end and what the problem is..

----------

this is what i got just now...

https://www.speedtest.net

Its a back end problem for sure. Just let Airtel fix it now.

okay so the guys at airtel contacted me through a message yesterday in which they said that they had rectified the problem......but my browsers are still showing the speeds i mentioned above......i tried it on ie8 , chrome and firefox. i also tried increasing firefox's surfing speed with customizations on the config panel with the same panel...the thing is that at night i put a torrent on d/l and the speed of d/l went up to 90 kbps but it again went down to 2 -3 kbps after 6 am...... today also i got the same thing and the browsers are showing the same speed on the tests.i tried the sod too..it also showed no mods except the d/l with the torrent went up again.....what do i do????prob with the system ????

its not the line rate its not the SNR and its not even the attenuation. Problem could be with your computer or your modem/router.try the connection with another router.Boot comp in safe mode with networking do the speed tests there.If possible try another computer or maybe a different operating system on the same system. for instance you could try using a Live CD version of Unbuntu or any other linux based OS.

Back