airtel broadband being criticized for wrongly calculating data transfer

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 6,303
^^^ It is all about innovation, if they don't change and update their speeds/plans in near future they will soon start feeling the heat....Sooner or latter subscribers will move out when they find better avenues....

that is the problem. there are no better avenues. airtel users have gotten used to a certain level of quality of service. majority of airtel users who migrated away had bad experience with other service providers. a few have been successful though.

Most of the people know here why I disconnected my airtel broadband connection and migrated to Reliance wire-line broadband. What the author has said in his blog post is 100% true. I've myself experienced everything what he has mentioned.airtel broadband was simply awesome until they introduced their shitty un-fair usage policy. Everything went downhill from there. I guess there's no point in discussing the same thing over and over. I'm tired and sick of this BS called airtel.

^^^ cable internet players will be a key to the future challenge.Telcos are now completely focused on wireless as of now. BSNL has always been the bottom player so not much hope.

I have sent an email to Reliance Broadband but, it's been three days and no one bothers to reply :(

I have sent an email to Reliance Broadband but, it's been three days and no one bothers to reply :(
Don't send any Emails to anyone. Get in touch with local Reliance wire-line salesman.

Here is a an example of bad reliance CC. So i suggest airtel users to stick with it & never think of reliance.
If airtel users change their mind then we(reliance) users would be facing FUP soon. So i repeat, dont ever think of reliance. Let us live happily atleast for some more time.

Here is a an example of bad reliance CC. So i suggest airtel users to stick with it & never think of reliance.
If airtel users change their mind then we(reliance) users would be facing FUP soon. So i repeat, dont ever think of reliance. Let us live happily atleast for some more time.

hahaha...lol

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

airtel dont want BB customers any more lol...they are just nt saying that in open so harassing the shit out of us or bank accounts to be precise !!

I think they might be 'really' calculating wrongly for some customers. A colleague of mine is on a 4mbps 15GB FUP. He downloads like mad and never FUPed at least once !!! But, they FUPED my 1mbps connection within 4 days.( when I am sure my usage was below 5GB )ok..now I am with Reliance with poor CC. As Raj said never take Reliance connection.

Back