• Thread starter Thread starter srinpraveen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 14,181

srinpraveen

ISP
BSNL broadband
Hi friends..
I did a big research on the impatience schemes..It appears that these schemes are a merely a scam with the 4Mbps clause as the bait for the gullible customer. Actually I was on the verge of booking this plan after terminating my home 500 bsnl. But after going thro lots of other forums, I realised not many ppl have opted for this scheme.

The few who have opted for these schemes around Mar 29th or so have still not seen 4MBps speeds as promised. The speed they get is around 2 MBps max. And for many others who have migrated from other 512KBps schemes to impatience schemes, the speed change is still not visible ie. remains the same. This is the case even with the uncle upstairs in my flat who migrated from his RS1099 Unlimited 512KBps to impatience RS1099 4MBps..Speedtest.net still shows his speed as 512KBps..

Also Airtel in many cases has misled ppl by saying that their area is not compatible for laying 4MBps speeds though airtel clearly claims that this scheme is compatible in chennai, delhi, gurgaon etc..This is a convenient and clever way of manipulating things.

Also I challenge anybody who has opted for this scheme to post a screenshot of their browsing speed from speedtest.net or any other site. I swear it cant be 4MBps..If so I congratulate you.

FOr the moment I am forced to conclude that this scheme is a scam but if anyone of you having these impatience s scheme posts valid screeshots from speedtest.net showing 4 MBps speeds, then I'll take back my words but for now this is most certainly a scam.

hi,

kool i am getting 4-4.5mbps constant... but if u check speed in speedtest.net this is the speed :p

this what i got

Regards
BG

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Hi friends..
I did a big research on the impatience schemes..It appears that these schemes are a merely a scam with the 4Mbps clause as the bait for the gullible customer. Actually I was on the verge of booking this plan after terminating my home 500 bsnl. But after going thro lots of other forums, I realised not many ppl have opted for this scheme.

The few who have opted for these schemes around Mar 29th or so have still not seen 4MBps speeds as promised. The speed they get is around 2 MBps max. And for many others who have migrated from other 512KBps schemes to impatience schemes, the speed change is still not visible ie. remains the same. This is the case even with the uncle upstairs in my flat who migrated from his RS1099 Unlimited 512KBps to impatience RS1099 4MBps..Speedtest.net still shows his speed as 512KBps..

Also Airtel in many cases has misled ppl by saying that their area is not compatible for laying 4MBps speeds though airtel clearly claims that this scheme is compatible in chennai, delhi, gurgaon etc..This is a convenient and clever way of manipulating things.

Also I challenge anybody who has opted for this scheme to post a screenshot of their browsing speed from speedtest.net or any other site. I swear it cant be 4MBps..If so I congratulate you.

FOr the moment I am forced to conclude that this scheme is a scam but if anyone of you having these impatience s scheme posts valid screeshots from speedtest.net showing 4 MBps speeds, then I'll take back my words but for now this is most certainly a scam.

if so make a compliant in CC about your speed they will check it & will do the favor soon... i too get 2mbps @ starting then now i am getting download speed around 350+....

good thanks for the reply buddy..So that proves there are ppl getting 4MBps speeds..thanks for the update..

Dude, that Speedtest.net results are not accurate, I stopped testing at that site long time back, speeds only when you downloading from torrents or direct download sites, please show some screenshots or make a video of you downloading some files, Mr.baba let we see it.:D

And you would like to check out my results on that Speedtest.net result sites, I got more than 9Mbps on my 600Kbps Unlimited many times but my downloading speed average always remains 70 to 75Kilobytes per second while downloading files, I suggest nobody to trust results displayed by Speedtest.net.:)

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

I think these ISPs increase the customers speed on that speedtest.net site so India don't remain too backward on the World Results list on that site, you would see the average World Results speed of India on that site is 1.47Mb/s but in reality, 85% of the household in India are still using a 256Kbps connection and only 1 or 2% must be using more than 1Mbps connection, If average speed of India displayed on site is 256Kbps, India would be in the last place in Internet World results Speeds, that would be shame for India, so these ISPs automatically increase everyones speed on that speedtest.net site, atleast that's what I think.:P;)

I suggest nobody to trust results displayed by Speedtest.net.

Chennai server is screwed up. It's giving absurd results. Use Mumbai/New Delhi server instead.

That's my 512 Kbps plan. I get around 75 KBps during the day. Now, this speedtest.net thing shows an extra 25 KBps... :notallowed:

I always seem to get accurate results using speedtest.net I don't know whats up with your connections!`

hey y ur upload speed is less?... i mean m on 512kbps connection and i get 60to 65kbps upload speed

hi,

kool i am getting 4-4.5mbps constant... but if u check speed in speedtest.net this is the speed :p

this what i got

Regards
BG

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

@Abhi21I though you were also a user of impatiece Airtel scheme but in the speedtest.net screenshot the ISP was mentioned as reliance. So the 70Kbps d/l speed is for your reliance scheme then right? As in which scheme in reliance are you there buddy?@Narangwhich impatience scheme are u in 899 or 1099 or 1399? Also in ur impatience scheme,What is ur max download speed for a well seeded torrent buddy? Also what is ur speed for link-removed? What is ur speed for a normal or the usual download taken over by IDM?

good thanks for the reply buddy..So that proves there are ppl getting 4MBps speeds..thanks for the update..
Hey Dude, I thought you said you have done a lot of Research. I dont think you did your homework correctly. It looks like everyone other than u and your uncle is getting the speed they want.

It seems that you are stuck on your BSNL and think that Airtel, a private player much stronger than BSNL or MTNL. You dont want to see Airtel giving better speeds. If so then go and get ur BSNL disconnected & Switch to Airtel which is nothing less than the best. :ishock:

Back