Airtel Broadband Night Unlimited Topup Charges Increased to Rs. 199

• Thread starter Thread starter vivekmn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 18,849
Im goin to take airtel 700 combo planwhich has 2 gb data limit with 2mbps speedthe top up is 199.........2 mbps for 12 hours free...wonder how many GB can i downloadi think its great

@siddharth248In Tariff plan for Delhi , there is no mention of top up. To the best of my knowledge, new users don't get free NU. Existing users if they change the tariff plan also loose existing NU.I have Nu free ( 2100-0800 256Kbps) taken about 8 months back.Recheck with customer care airtelephones or call on telephone.

No probs.. they hiked 99 to 199.. but I havnt faced any downtime from airtel yet in the last 4 years.. its always ON and @ good speed.... 65kbps upload/download speed :)

No probs.. they hiked 99 to 199.. but I havnt faced any downtime from airtel yet in the last 4 years.. its always ON and @ good speed.... 65kbps upload/download speed :)

trhey never tell me

i get speeds upto 50 kb up n down...

night top ups r valid fr UNLIMITED connctions ?

they just removed the 100rs topup from upeast Rs599(128kbps)+100rs topus =256UL

Hello guys,I'm new to this forum-although posts here helped me with my problems with my BSNL BB Modem ITI DNA 211i modem.I'm currently in BSNL Home 750UL plus.But i have applied for an Airtel connection-One Airtel Value Combo 749 2Mbps connection with night topup,which my area engineer says is available to new customers too(may be in my circle-TN...i dunno).The only problem is the availability of open ports in my area + local politicians not allowing them to dig the ground to lay new lines.:@

Back