Airtel Broadband: Nighttime Unlimited Usage on 2 MBits Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter wolf306
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,719

wolf306

ISP
Airtel Broadband
There are some plans on Airtel broadband with unlimited nightime usage for Rs. 100 extra. I'm thinking of switching over to the 2 MBits connection. Does it have this unlimited feature? Also, my friend who uses this night unlimited feature says that speeds are slow at night. Is it true?

I thought Airtel used to give double speed at night :eek: . I heard that Airtel was giving 2 Mbps NU plans. The best place you'll get to know is you're nearest Airtel outlet, not here.

I thought Airtel used to give double speed at night :eek: .

Double speeds at night? Are you sure its for all plans? Maybe my friend was just joking.

By the way, should I pay Rs. 100 extra for nighttime unlimited on this plan?

night double is not available in south india from what i know...100 bucks is not that much for a trial run. see if u do get better speeds at night.for a month atleast :p

Older customers have been getting double speeds at night for free since December 2005! I don't know if new customers can pay and get double speeds at night, but they certainly don't get it for free.

Older customers have been getting double speeds at night for free since December 2005! I don't know if new customers can pay and get double speeds at night, but they certainly don't get it for free.
that double speed is gone for most of customers since 2 weeks:wall::wall:

Well most of my friends in Delhi are still getting double at night, so am I. Must be only in few areas with high load.

Well I don't think Airtel has NU in the 2Mbit plans. They have NU for Rs.100 extra you get 256kbps, For Rs.199 you get 512kbps NU! Thats what I know of! :)

I have 256Kbps connection with unlimited night ( 2100 to 0800) Rs 99 extra payment. Registered about 8 months back. Will check up whether they willupgrade me to 2 Mbps with free Night usage at this speed !!! unlikely . will try and report.Location Chennai. Tamil Nadu.

Back