Airtel Broadband: Nighttime Unlimited Usage on 2 MBits Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter wolf306
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,719
No night double in Bangalore.. Itz all gone..No more night schemes till now.. Airtel is sleeping..

Got reply from Airtel not possible to give free Nu on 2Mbps 1 Gb plan .seems they have discontinued the night topup ( 2100-0800) for new users.

airtel is going down...see what happens in 2-3 weeks....all speeds cut...no NU...they are losing this BB business...and they will..

TataIndicom is giving 2 mbps night unlimited at 99 per month..I think i will go for that..been with Airtel too long waiting for things to happen.

Tata Indicom is giving 1Mbps Unlimited Internet for Rs.3600/month!!! :OAtlast a 1Mbps plan which only Ambani's and Mittals could afford! :@What is Airtel doing? Snoring??:madness: I feel it enticing to switch to TATA but the problem is ~QoS~ :huh: If they provide better Quality of Service I'd definitely surrender my expensive Airtel and go for a much expensive TATA!!The Infinity 1Mbps plan is only available as a postpaid plan. This plan is available in following cities Delhi (including NCR), Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Hyderabad, Calicut, Kannur, Trichur, Trivandrum, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Kolkata and Pune. So its no use even if I wanted to switch from Aritel, my city is not in the list where this plan is available!! :frown:

o rly?
y rly..
its on their time based 2 mbps plan..its a top up plan..
If I use it only during the 12 hrs at night and the speed be only 1 mbps..thats still a freaking damn good deal

OMG!! that means you can download (2/8)*60*60*12 = 10.8GB in 1 night. Freakingly hot deal... :O or are their any downsides? Coz with this plan...either they will soon be out of buisness...or be the BB leader in India...

Back