Airtel Broadband: One year of inability to solve an issue

• Thread starter Thread starter vinieux
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 10,243
If you say so, then I haven't tried it, right?

That is exactly what I did THREE times and each time they said take the 4Mbps, it costs almost the same, and I fell for it... the second time it was a nodal promise and third time a retention officer promise who insisted she knows what she is talking about. I even said - IN CASE you are wrong and it is not feasible please put me on the 2Mbps with 75GB. Nothing happened.

I got a FUP warning in December all over again.

Just try this AGAIN

send a mail to

[email protected]

Subject:

Body:

Please change my plan to "Max 75GB"

-----------------------------------------------------

Post the response here

I was promised a resolution today. If it does not happen in another week, I will do this. And post the response. I will also mention the PLAN NAME which is something/Dl/FL/005 according to their website.I am now terrified they will tell me even 2Mbps is not feasible in my area as they have already told me once - and claim that this is why I am on a 1Mbps plan (as per their records I am on 1Mbps), even though all speed tests show 2mbps and my FUP now matches the 2Mbps plan and not my original 1Mbps plan.I will also attach the TRAI sheet which you kindly provided with the relevant plan highlighted.Thank you for your help and patience.

I will also mention the PLAN NAME which is something/Dl/FL/005 according to their website.

I will also attach the TRAI sheet which you kindly provided with the relevant plan highlighted.

DO NOT DO THAT

It Will just confuse them

By the way, has anyone seen this website?

Does it match what is on the other badly designed usual site?

----------

Shouldn't I at least mention the Plan name as it exists on their website as well as detail the specs? OK, will do exactly what you suggest.

It is called the 1699 DSL Combo Streamer Plan (1Mbps). See below. As per this plan my FUP should be 100GB, yet my limit has been brought down to 30GB and my speed upped to 2Mbps. Amazing isn't it?

The unbelievable has happened. On the same day (Early Sunday morning):1) My speed came down to 1Mbps2) I got an alert saying I had exceeded my 30GB limitWAY TO GO AIRTEL!Time to say hi to MTNL or any other ISP

The unbelievable has happened. On the same day (Early Sunday morning):

1) My speed came down to 1Mbps
2) I got an alert saying I had exceeded my 30GB limit

WAY TO GO AIRTEL!

Time to say hi to MTNL or any other ISP
finally they changed your plan. .now just call them and ask them to change the FUP limit.

finally they changed your plan

They changed my Plan from 1Mbps 100GB to 2Mbps 30GB a year or more ago - without informing me. Now they have brought the speed down to 1Mbps with a 30GB cap - WTF?

Back