Airtel Broadband refusing to provide service

• Thread starter Thread starter _Dexter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,373
ISP
Airtel Fiber, Airtel 5G, Jio 5G
I live in town which is just 2.5 KM away from nearest Airtel Brodband serviceable area. I asked Airtel guy to give connection in our town. He told me that Airtel provides connection only withing 200 meter area from service point. I told him that we'll give you 10 connections for starter (Our town have more than 100 houses). He again refused by giving same reason. Why can't they just create new service point in our town? How are they planning to extend their network without joining new towns? Is there any way to go over his head and get shit done? Like emailing Airtel or something.

email airtel nodal

Try jio 4g 599 unlimited plan instead.
Remote areas can't get fiber however wireless speed is less congested there most of the time.

Which city are you in? Airtel checks feasibility based on area and its commercial viablity. And no, they don't budge unless the orders come from higher up who decide which area is to be added to their service area.

It's not about where I live. I am (My whole town) literally 2.5KM away from the area where they provide service. It's like they don't want to spend single penny on cable cost. Fu*k them.

Well, then since you say "fu*k them" why are you complaining? Nobody here can influence their decisions. And you're 2.5 km away from the nearest service area. Trust me that's HUGE. For Airtel even extending service by 100 or so metres is a big deal. Ask me I faced it ages ago.

Airtel is not at the fault here. They expand when they want to. The connection isnt feasible doesnt mean you will abuse Airtel.

Back