Airtel Broadband refusing to replace my modem's adapter.....!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8,350
well i set the settings back to paper bill in airtel my account on their website. not sure if it would still do the needful. i have been doing that for the last 2 months now. everytime they would switch me back to ebill and state the same on sms. sort of disgusting i would say.

@ Sushubh the website is crap those options don't work. Those options on my airtel show an old dead email that I had God knows when.I didn't get my e-bill or paper bills for 3 months because they sent e-bills to my old email account dead for 5 yrs or more and well they have my new email also. Its taken me at least 2-3 hrs to get the matter resolved and yet to see the refund on the late payment charges.

@MacDo remember the quote in your signature when communicating with a telecom company...

its been 7 yrs man. the only thing i remember was that i got a broadband (64kbps) LOL

I applied for an Airtel connection, The executive told me that I wont get the modem and I will have to buy the new modem !

I applied for an Airtel connection, The executive told me that I wont get the modem and I will have to buy the new modem !

wow Airtel is getting really cheap.......... trying to milk out everything they can from the customer..... why are they getting so desperate these days it's like complete change in attitude.

Its been more than a week, still the connection has not been given. Whenever I call the CC, they give me a response that this is on hold. And am very sure that there is no problem with the Hub thingy.. There are slots available in my building.and they have already en-cashed the cheque which I had given to them.

Its been more than a week, still the connection has not been given. Whenever I call the CC, they give me a response that this is on hold. And am very sure that there is no problem with the Hub thingy.. There are slots available in my building.

and they have already en-cashed the cheque which I had given to them.
Dude, if I remember correctly, you were using Reliance broadband right? Why are you dumping UL Reliance and moving to FUP-ed Airtel? I don't get it.

Back