• Thread starter Thread starter jazzyjazzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,438

jazzyjazzy

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hello, I used to get 256 kbps in day and 512 kbps in night (11 pm to 7 am). Now it appears that my day speed is doubled to 512 but my night speed is still 512 and not doubled. I am getting increased speed for 2 days now. I think I should get night double also as Airtel is doubling speed. So what should I do, call customer care or wait more for auto upgradation of night speed.I dont know name of my plan as i am using the same plan for last 3-4 years and I am paying 999/- (excluding taxes). I am from Paschim Vihar, New Delhi

ooh this is interesting. you are on the night double speed UL plan which is not supposed to get the free double speed. and they have doubled your day time speed. without doubling your night time speed. so technically you are paying more money compared to the folks who are on the same speed plan as your day speed... this is getting absurd.

ooh this is interesting.

you are on the night double speed UL plan which is not supposed to get the free double speed.

and they have doubled your day time speed. without doubling your night time speed.

so technically you are paying more money compared to the folks who are on the same speed plan as your day speed...

this is getting absurd.

OTOH, he was getting 256(Day)+512(Night) earlier
now he is getting 512 all the time

Better to not say anything and let it continue.

I am on 384kbps plan and getting around 700kbps since pass 2 months :thumb:Just 1 problem on airtel this Ping issue !! :cry:

ooh this is interesting.

you are on the night double speed UL plan which is not supposed to get the free double speed.

and they have doubled your day time speed. without doubling your night time speed.

so technically you are paying more money compared to the folks who are on the same speed plan as your day speed...

this is getting absurd.

Thats the issue to me. I am paying more considering that those on 256 kbps are getting 512 kbps for lesser money. If they double my night than I think its ok but not now.

I mailed them about my night speed not doubling and got a call back from them. They said that the user who are on plan of 512 kbps with lower price are limited to 5 GB download, after that their speed will be halved but I dont have any such download limit and I will continue to get 512 kbps throughout month without any download limit.I have one more question. this 5 gb limit is for day and night total, or its just for day and night downloads (11 pm to 7am) dont count towards this 5 gb. Because I download only at night and dont use internet much in daytime so if this 5 gb limit plan offer night unlimited download I can migrate to it and save some bucks. thanks

Back