Airtel Broadband Speed Doubled

• Thread starter Thread starter sriyans
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 10,369
i am supporting it? where? :|
Admin is stilllllllll using their service...that doesn't mean he is supporting airtel.....LOL

right. i am using airtel broadband. airtel iptv. and even an airtel prepaid connection. not because i support airtel. but because i have no other alternative (when it comes to broadband and iptv).

right. i am using airtel broadband. airtel iptv. and even an airtel prepaid connection. not because i support airtel. but because i have no other alternative (when it comes to broadband and iptv).

You dont have an alternative like Reliance in your area? No other IPtv service in ur service?

only tata broadband in my society. and probably cable guy's broadband service. iptv? no.

Baap re.. So Sad.. Tata SUXX! Cable guy Highly un-reliable! Its better you stay wid Sucktel.

heh. yeah. i guess. i do not have good experience with reliance in gurgaon. a friend of mine was duped by the company of installation charges. my brother has reliance at home and i absolutely hate the login mechanism they have.

my brother has reliance at home and i absolutely hate the login mechanism they have.
It ain't that bad, trust me! :)

Once you log in via their portal, you're good for the next 24 hours!

Of course, one can pay extra and buy a static IP to get rid of that login portal.

A single click on the login button(with already saved login & pass) once in 24 hrs is not a big deal.....when compared to airtel crappy plans

i guess. but the reliance's own portal becomes inaccessible at times (i have seen it happen myself). static ip has its own issues. :) but yeah, if things go too bad, i would probably make the jump.

https://imgur.com/AGlyW

Next Upgrade would be Something like this :

1mbps for 999... They would Call it a UNLIMITED plan.
They would give 150mb as Download limit.:rofl: And 64kbps as Post FUP speeds To assure you that Their Net connection Works Fine :P

P.S: For downloading Antivirus Updates and the remaining Mb's to Satisfy YOURSELF That u have a AIRTEL BROADBAND CONNECTION!:wall::@

Back