Airtel Broadband Speed Doubled

• Thread starter Thread starter sriyans
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 10,369
Are you on the old turbo 1299? I also on old 1299 plan and my speed also got doubleed :iomg:. I pray now they dont fup us at 15 or 20GB.

So now they double our speed and give us stupud FUP?

Airtel Customer Care, Customer Support: Broadband Internet

in his page Fup for old 1mbps plan was 100GB. But after Speed upgrade FUP has been reduced to 30GB. Airtel why are you acting so cheap? even bsnl wont do like this.

I don't know about you, but i am on old turbo 1299 and its been 5-6 months since my speed is 1 Mbps in day and 2 Mbps in night. But since 4-5 days, the speed is constant 2 Mbps both day and night.

To airtel you don't exist...if they find out then you've to run for other ISP

heh yeah. remain quiet. as soon as someone finds out, you would get fuped. and you would miss these days.

Finally, the 2 Mbps marathon is over after 6 days! My speed has come back to normal! sabh normalch hai! This stinks. My uncle in US gets 8 Mbps speed without any FUP for US$ 30 per month, even we pay that much here, but we get only 1 Mbps with f***UP. I see his speeds over team viewer and my stomach literally aches!

Finally, the 2 Mbps marathon is over after 6 days! My speed has come back to normal! sabh normalch hai! This stinks. My uncle in US gets 8 Mbps speed without any FUP for US$ 30 per month, even we pay that much here, but we get only 1 Mbps with f***UP. I see his speeds over team viewer and my stomach literally aches!

Did you ask your uncle for the price of 1 kg rice/wheat in US? Everything cheap here would be costlier there & vice versa. Don't compare Indian Gooseberry with US apples.

Did you ask your uncle for the price of 1 kg rice/wheat in US? Everything cheap here would be costlier there & vice versa. Don't compare Indian Gooseberry with US apples.

So, are you happy with your internet? Seriously we are getting ripped off and you are OK with it! Telecom companies are having astronomical profits and the govt. is just playing along with them at the expense of the public.

So, are you happy with your internet? Seriously we are getting ripped off and you are OK with it! Telecom companies are having astronomical profits and the govt. is just playing along with them at the expense of the public.

Yes, absolutely realistic point !

Though India can't be compared to US in terms of broadband for obvious reasons, still half of the problem related to it can be tackled if govt. takes appropriate steps :isleep:

which doesn't seems to be the case:whistle:

Back