Airtel Broadband: Which Plan to Go For?

• Thread starter Thread starter adi231189
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,018

adi231189

ISP
Airtel Explorer 1099 384Kbps Day/1mbps night with FUP :(
ok Guys I just Requested For 1099 Explorer plan 384Kbps/1mbps at night Now i wanted to Know That the CC never told me about the Swift 1099 which is 512Kbps day/512Kbps Night.I am not sure if the Swift 1099 is 512Kbps night or 1mbps can anybody confirm this.The Airtel CC told me there is no Such plan in Delhi when i asked him Today when I asked them again While logging a Complaint They told me the Swift 1099 is very much Present.So i Requested Them If I can Change the Plan they told you can Only Do that after Your Current Request for change from 999-1099 i.e 384kbps/1mbps in night is done.Now I needed some Help Guys I wanted to know Which Plan to Go For Explorer 1099(384kbps/1mbps night) Or Swift 1099(512Kbps day/ 512kbps night as far as i know)Sorry for the Long StoryThanks

I prefer Explorer 1099(384kbps/1mbps night).I am a big downloader so the 1 MBps speed appeals to me although it is only for 8 hours. :huh:

Swift 1099 is 512Kbps at night.The 512kbps - 1Mbps at night plan is called Turbo 1299.

yea go for Explorer 1099(384kbps/1mbps night and 24hour 1mbps on sunday) :Di got his plan on last sat. in a day download speed goes to 50-60Kbps and on night 155-160 in 8hours im able to download 3.2gb+ :D

kk I am Going to Stick around with this Plan let's see Sunday 1mbps Wow not in Delhi Circle Only For AP and TN Sunday is 1mbps

If you take the average speed offered for the entire day, then Swift gives you 512kbps throughout, but with Explore, you get an average of 597 kbps. Moreover, if Sunday is considered, Explore seems to be better off. As a downloader, I think this would suit me better.

Okk Guys I wanted to Know Something The Plan is Yet to be activated But i wanted to Know Do i have to Restart My Modem Everytime To Get 1mbps at night or will it Automatically Be Switched to 1mbps.but CC guys told me you need to restart the modem Everytime And Also He told me I am having a Strange problem Past 2days My Net stops working at 10Pm Two in a row it has done the same thing.I called the CC they Sent a Engineer he Replaced the Modem But It is Quite amusing is that the net runs Fine in the Morning Today just now the the Engineer changed the Modem.He Told Something about SNR etc 23-26 something like that i don't know what it is.I wanted to Know is my Net not working AT 10Pm because of the Plan change or What?

Strange problem. I haven't had to restart the modem so far. I think you should raise a ticket with them.

Okk Guys I wanted to Know Something The Plan is Yet to be activated But i wanted to Know Do i have to Restart My Modem Everytime To Get 1mbps at night or will it Automatically Be Switched to 1mbps.

No dude no need to restart modem at night 1mbps speed comes automatically i get 1mbps from 9:40pm daily to 6:00am:dance:

OKk So Just wanted know is the 75Gb cap of FUP only for Download or Upload + Download

Back