Hidden Plans on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,442
I saw the table & i have a question (Regardless of the fact that its true or not) - What happens after u breach the 50 GB limit??

They havent mentioned additional usage charges, neither have they mentioned any reduced speed. Does that mean its game over for that month?

@ 1Mbps, for 50GB, u will need to keep a good tab on browsing & downloading then!!
It seems clear that it is a hard limit of 50 GB.
If most people cannot see this plan it must be because it is available only in the poster's circle.

Clicking at the TRAI format, it shows "Home shop" as unlimited plan with 50 GB limit after that the speed is 512 kbps (not 256). Its a better plan compared to the other horrible ones Airtel has been coming out with since the FuP debacle.

It seems clear that it is a hard limit of 50 GB.
If most people cannot see this plan it must be because it is available only in the poster's circle.

Clicking at the TRAI format, it shows "Home shop" as unlimited plan with 50 GB limit after that the speed is 512 kbps (not 256). Its a better plan compared to the other horrible ones Airtel has been coming out with since the FuP debacle.

Oh is it???
opt for 1mbps Home shop plan use 50GB and then post back. ok?? If u get can to download Full 50GB without being fuped n Post back.i'l leave this forum :@
You are Blindly Checking plans on the airtel site and posting here? do you really read what users post? These bastards are not even allowing to Download 15-20GB I am going through Techenclave,indiabroadband,IBF .. I have not seen posting any postive review of this plan or Swift 1099 Retention!:notallowed:

@nirvanaforever which plan are you in?

I am not an Airtel subs.. See,i have said that i have gone through the experiences of the above plans and in that cases AIRTEL did not provide more than 15GB. Most of them were Fuped @ 15Gb some @ 20gb...

Airtel keeps everything in hidden. For example: Bandwidth restriction(FUP)

Airtel keeps everything in hidden. For example: Bandwidth restriction(FUP)

Evrything is Hidden, Its Secret Broadband.

It is a fake plan. It does not exist. I checked with the customer care twice, first by a phone call and then by email. Just gimmicks from Airtel!

The Swift 1099 plan is not a fake plan. It just doesn't exist anymore. They discontinued it a very long time back. I was on the Swift 1099 plan until recently when I stopped using Airtel BB. I was on that plan for two years. It had a cap of 15GB after which you were charged 80 paise per MB I think. They discontinued the plan when they came out with their impatience plans and the whole FUP fiasco started.

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 02-04-2011, regarding plan for airtel account number 149***.

Thank you for writing to airtel.

We would like to inform that currently your fup limit is 50 GB after that speed will reduce it to 256kbps.(Im on swift 1099+100rs double speed pack ie 1mbps)

Further, regret to inform you that Homeshop 1249 plan already has been withdrawn.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

We hope that we have been able to address your query suitably. Please do write in for any further assistance.

warm regards
Radhika Mani
customer care executive
bharti airtel limited .

Back