Custom Plans on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter goodburner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 20,913
I've tried servers in NL, FR, US, UK, SE, HU. The first 3 are Gbit servers and the last 3 are actually 100mbit home connections. I could max my home connection (4 mbps) with just 2 connections on FTP Rush. If need be, I'll use 4 connections. Occasionally, the routing isn't really good.

Couple of questions Which provider do you use? What speed do you get on FTP on average? I have the 250 GB plan but I am able to download only around 110 GB because of maintaining ratio which can take painfully long on ADSL

There's Leaseweb in NL, OVH in FR, CA. Someone I know started using servers from online.net (FR) recently. He's in the US and even he's getting good speeds because EU to US speeds are generally awful.
As for FTP, I'll use a minimum of 2 simultaneous transfers at the same time. I use FTP Rush. It's freeware. The speeds will fluctuate but I'd see between 450-550 kBps most of the time on my 4mbps connection.
How much are you paying now for 250gb?
This appears to be my 1000th post in this forum.

A question how do i download say rapidgator/torrent hosted files into the server from here? maybe this is noob questioni understand once the data is in the server i can use an ftp to transfer it hereCongrats.

You can FTP the files to the server just like you can FTP files from the server.
I don't know anything about the rapidgator thingy. As for torrents, you can install a webui, open it in your browser at home, add the torrent files and start downloading it.

Abishek22 said:
they are telling me kilpauk has a maximmum speed of only 2mbps despite being in the heart of the city.
Will do.

BUY THIS DOMAIN This domain name may be available for purchase!
Sorry its rapidgen.org
warez-bb.org and other sites have all the things u need to download.
rapidgen,org has premium accs of sites like uploaded rapidgator filefactory etc.
Advantage is its anonymous(enable ssl) and uses 100% of ur bandwidth unlike torrents which are often throttled.
You will get a rapidgen link and put in a download manager like idm to pause download etc.
Rapidgen link created remains alive for 24hrs.

The trick to get them offer you a custom plan is to consume above your high speed bandwidth quota. This could either be done by buying the expensive smartbytes or utilize the quota in advance and consume some more @512kbps.
I was offered 250gb/4mbps/Rs.3099 again yesterday. And the person won't let me decline the offer. But, I was stubborn.

Back