Airtel Broadband: Which Plan to Go For?

• Thread starter Thread starter adi231189
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,018
Hi Guys i am also in a similar pickle with whole buffet options before me 384/1 mbps is tempting but since i surf net for most of the time i went with 512 unlimited plan i wanted to have consistent experience all the time maybe i will bite the bullet and go for turbo 1299 will c... but good to have all these new options:urock:

Okk Some One Told it is Upload + Download 75Gb I Got yet another Confirmation Call they Said 100Gb is the Limit of FUP in Explorere1099 Plan Does anybody has any idea.This Cap is Ruining Us Is it Really Upload+ Download Since i Guess then I have to Now do More Of Remote Uploading i Guess.

OKk So Just wanted know is the 75Gb cap of Fair Usage Policy only for Download or Upload + Download

dont know about your city in my city hyderabad there is no FUP for any plan :thumbsup::dance:

dont know about your city in my city hyderabad there is no Fair Usage Policy for any plan :thumbsup::dance:

I know can Anybody From Delhi/NCR confirm This If The 75GB cap is on Upload+ download.And what if i cross the 75GB by Downloading in the 1mbps Connection at Night Do they still Cut my speed in Day to half.Then Airtel is Definitely Making me Crazy:@ And Most Probably Successfully Loosing Another Customer And I am Switching to Some Other ISP maybe MTNL.

I know can Anybody From Delhi/NCR confirm This If The 75GB cap is on Upload+ download.And what if i cross the 75GB by Downloading in the 1mbps Connection at Night Do they still Cut my speed in Day to half.Then Airtel is Definitely Making me Crazy:@ And Most Probably Successfully Loosing Another Customer And I am Switching to Some Other ISP maybe MTNL.

let me help for you visit airtel.in site and select your city Delhi select the plan 1099 see below it shown *Day time is from 6 AM to 10 PM (384 Kbps till 75 GB,256 Kbps beyond 75 GB).Night time is from 10 PM to 6 AM. :readtherules:

there is no cap for night i think :notallowed:

:D

My latest Speed Test Today i migrated and plan is activated now ok So no Cap you are Saying But they say CAP for Both 1mbps and 384 they say that if you download in 1mbps and Still Cross the 75GB limit then the day will be reduced to 256 and Night will be same.

This whole Fair Usage Policy is Crap Hope People Stand up against it and Stop Airtel from Cheating Customers.

EDIT: Guys I downloaded Some files now A 100Mb RS file from Premium Account took me almost 15minutes Isn't It supposed to be 1mbps i thought it should max tax 10-11minutes download 4files now and all took 15min. Since today only Airtel Engineer Came and Changed My modem And Told Something About SNR etc and told if the problem Continues They have to Check the Lines Is it Due to Some Cabling Fault that i am Getting Low speed.

Back