Airtel Broadband with ADSL2 beetel 440TXi wifi-How to use proxy with wifi?

• Thread starter Thread starter mkhalifa07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 7,786

mkhalifa07

ISP
airtel
I use Airtel broad with beetel 440txi adsl2 modem..I am able to set up and use proxy with firefox when i am connected to the modem with a cable. However the same working proxy does not work if i try to remove the cable and use it thro the wifi.what i am saying is that i cannot use working proxies after setting up in the browser if i use wifi..How do i solve this problem?am a newbie to the net and to this wonderful forumThanks in advance for the solution

what error message do you get?? are you able to access the internet wirelessly without proxies?

yes..without proxy my net connection on wifi works fine..the moment i put in a proxy (which i know is working after checking in with lan cable) am not able to connect al all..so my question is---Has anyone got proxy settings to work over wifi? (meaning connected to internet using a working proxy via wifi modem in airtel broadband or for that matter bsnl boradband?) IF so how?

well it shouldnt mattery really , cause both are LAN based.. do you mind sharing those proxy servers here.. so others could check..

Back