Airtel Broadband's latest internet plans for Delhi NCR

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 28,070
HG630a costs way more than what Airtel is charging. Though I also see the used ones popping up in olx/quickr feed for 400, 500 rupees once in a while.

yup. vdsl routers are quite pricey i believe. and too much hassle honestly. 200 bucks per month is fine. i could perhaps haggle but if they do give me 50% off on the plan itself... i would go for it the next time i get a call :p

where are all the plans available? their website just list these few plans for delhi region:

i5KUKpA.png

existing. i got the sms about plan change. but the sms does not mention any discount. i guess i would need to call 121 to confirm if it is there or not. :\

so got a call from airtel about my tweet about plan details. they guy actually told me that he did not have the authority to send me a pdf/xls file with all the plans as they are different for different regions and also depend upon speed availability.

sigh.

but he did say that 50% discount is valid on my 899 plan so yey. 99 for static ip is still being charged. so i am guessing i would be paying 449+99+taxes?

Back