Airtel cheating prepaid customers

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesanswdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 13,544
I had that but that also got reduced :( Now my balance is 10rs still there computers calling for some dialer tunes which costs Rs.30per month and asking me to press some buttons! Waiting for MNP to throw this Airtel crap which I was keeping just for the number sake.

So are going to get idea ?

Also dont press any buttons,that is your choice.

So are going to get idea ?

Also dont press any buttons,that is your choice.

Yes I dont press any buttons. But some times we get a shock sms that they are going to renew some xxx service in next 3 days like that. We never knew what that service is or when they activated that. Then problem starts in finding the numbers to unsubscribe. Even calling Airtel CCs are charged :@ These things happens even with 10rs balance :(

Yes I dont press any buttons. But some times we get a shock sms that they are going to renew some xxx service in next 3 days like that. We never knew what that service is or when they activated that. Then problem starts in finding the numbers to unsubscribe. Even calling Airtel CCs are charged :@ These things happens even with 10rs balance :(

Just logged complain and ask for complain number.Tell them that service was not activated by you.

I got refund of 60 rs when my hello tune activated automatically.

Keep track of CC person with time for future ref.

Few days back i received a call from Airtel regarding that amitabh special,dint subscribe but got a msg that service is activated and 15/- were deducted.Din't compalin,neither i used the service.To my surprise, got 15/- back in my account :)Although i had plans of complaining it to CC and then to the Nodal officer :)Was a real shocker ,dint even thought they will refund w/o any complain :D

Now a days their customer care response is very good.But reliance customer care is very bad.

That is true...even I was charged for internet service for 3 months even though I did not apply for it.

Back